Live the Life you LoveA 3.5 day Women's retreat at Blackadon Farm Cottages 25-29 January 2022
Women’s Vital Health Retreat, Blackadon Farm Cottages
25th -29th January 2022
WHY JOIN US?
- Be nurtured, supported and inspired in the company of other women
- Discover ways to cope with emotional stresses, hormonal imbalances and unhealthy habits
- Benefit from the wisdom of leading therapists
- Take time for yourself at this new and inviting retreat
At any stage of a woman’s life, emotional stresses and hormonal imbalances can play havoc with our ability to deal with the challenges we face. And we can all develop unhealthy habits in our thoughts and our lifestyles that directly impact our health and general wellbeing.
Discover how we can take responsibility for ourselves and make profound positive changes to live the life we love, in harmony with the people we love.
“I felt reconnected to the best of myself, empowered to face my life with renewed strength and joy”. – LP, Ireland
WHAT ABOUT COVID-19? WILL WE BE SAFE?
We are committed to this event and will run it if at all possible. Who knows what the situation will be in June but we can be light on our feet if necessary. Full refunds will be given if we have to re-schedule.
Our plan for staying safe:
- Everyone will be tested on arrival on Tuesday afternoon with a COVID-19 Rapid Test from SureScreen Diagnostics
- Anyone who tests positive will receive full credit or refund.
- Everyone will remain at the retreat until Saturday mid-day, apart from strolling around the farm or walks on Dartmoor, so once we know we are safe we will stay safe.
- The team at Blackadon Cottages have a rigorous cleaning regime in place (see their website).
- In addition, there is space within the meeting rooms of the venue to socially distance in our ‘room bubbles’ if necessary.
WHAT’S ON OFFER AT BLACKADON FARM COTTAGES?
- Three + days to give space to support your physical body to rest, detox and rejuvenate
- Juicing and blending, meditation, yoga and optional therapies (massage, colonics, EFT, reflexology and personal coaching)
- A powerful mix of cleansing and self-enquiry
- Interactive talks on women’s hormonal health and the gut-brain connection
- A chance to let your hair down and connect in a spirit of sisterhood
- Practical ways to reset your own harmony and balance in body and mind
- Tools to help yourself maintain that harmony
All in a large, rural residential venue with modern facilities.
These expert and experienced therapists will facilitate you to explore issues and find your personal path to health. You will experience many aspects of emotional, mental and physical wellbeing under the watchful eye of:
Sue Allen, a renowned international Life Coach and yoga and meditation teacher
Patricia Campbell-Parker, a driving force in the world of wellbeing. Raw juicing & blending. EFT and Bach Flower remedies
Alicky Gravell, a highly experienced therapist in reflexology, shiatsu and EFT
Amanda Spring, an expert in colonic hydrotherapy
Muriel Mueller, a yoga teacher, yoga therapist, chakra dancing & creative meditation teacher
Fiona Hughes, a massage therapist of 30 years experience who has developed her own powerful mix of techniques.
09:00 – Ginger Shot
09:45 – Breakfast Juice
1:15 – Lunch Juice
15:45 – Afternoon Juice
18:45 – Warming Broth
Bedtime Herbal Teas
For a daily schedule (subject to change) please click here.
Earlybird Price (until Jan 1 2022) – £595pp (based on 2 people sharing a room)
Final Price (after Jan 1 2022) – £650pp (based on 2 people sharing a room)
Single occupancy Price – £800pp (3 places available)
NHS Employee and BAME Price – £495 (3 places available)
Deposit of £75 payable on booking, fully transferable.
All prices include 4 nights accommodation, tuition, juicing, yoga and meditation.
T: +44 (0) 1249 409001 | E: [email protected]
Juice Fast Detox
Fresh vegetables and fruit juices, detox tea and pure water, our Juice Fast detox with give you a unique opportunity to take a break from it all, rest your mind, spirit and body.
“It was an awesome time especially the juicing and we are looking forward to the next health retreat”. -– BL, Germany
– CH, Sussex.
About Blackadon Farm Cottages PL21 0HB
We’re here to help you have a memorable stay in one of the most desirable, yet accessible holiday locations in Devon.
Guests staying in The Cottages at Blackadon Farm enjoy the unrivalled peace, tranquillity and timeless beauty of our wonderful setting on the southern boundary of Dartmoor National Park. We’re also a short distance from some of Devon’s most beautiful beaches and attractions. So, whether you want to walk directly onto the moor, spend a day at the beach or soak up some culture, Blackadon offers a wonderful location.